Early game bug (playing romans)?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Early game bug (playing romans)?
Warrior
Member # 1668
Profile #0
Hi all -- I haven't felt this, well, nooby in quite some time. I finally got a chance to start a game playing as Romans, and have completed raiding the Abandoned Mines. I found the messenger, and have listed under Special Items a "Roman Message" (described as the message the courier had before becoming a goblin toy, addressed to Vibius). I also have a "Runic Scroll" (description hinting that oh, maybe someone in the Fort might be able to help).

Under Quests, I have both the Lost Satchel and Lost Lore quests.

And yet when I talk to Vibius, he doesn't acknowledge the fact that I completed my mine mission, and when I talk to Gaius, he won't take my silly scroll.

I'm far more inclined to assume that I've missed the boat than that my game got buggy somehow, but I'm at a loss here.

Any advice or suggestions would of course be greatly appreciated.

--------------------
"Mongo only pawn in game of life" -- Mongo
Shock Trooper
Member # 1417
Profile #1
Just happened to me this morning. I had to walk into his office to see that the quest had been done.
Oh, you give the scrolls to the trainer guy in the northwest corner of the fort.

[ Friday, July 06, 2007 10:58: Message edited by: Klax ]
Warrior
Member # 1668
Profile #2
*facepalming self* Yeesh. Noob indeed.

Thanks Klax ... and thanks for not making me feel like [more of] a moron! Next time, either more sleep or coffee before posting, scout's honor.

--------------------
"Mongo only pawn in game of life" -- Mongo