An Iritiating Bug

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: An Iritiating Bug
Warrior
Member # 8285
Profile #0
I have a problem. I have the demo for Nethergate: Ressurection and it has a terribly iritating bug. Often, after I bash a door, the screen goes black and the only thing I can do is press command quit which causes a little box to come up that gives you quiting options. The only thing I can do is to click the Save First and then I can reload and the problem's gone...at least until the next time it happens. It also occasionly does this when I'm in the wilderness and I encounter a monster group. This is even worse for I can't save. Anyone know what could be wrong and how I can fix it. Thanks. :(

--------------------
A duke is just a duke but you see, I am "The Duke"
His Mighty Tentacle
Member # 627
Profile #1
You are not alone.

--------------------
If I could make just one wish, I would want a tasty vlish.

Geneforge IV. Still no tasty vlish.
Warrior
Member # 8285
Profile #2
Are you saying this is a consistant problem and that its not just some bug from instilation? Or are you just being poetic??

--------------------
A duke is just a duke but you see, I am "The Duke"
His Mighty Tentacle
Member # 627
Profile #3
I have some problems of my own. Often the game slows down to a complete crawl and the only way to fix it is to quit and restart to make it work again.

--------------------
If I could make just one wish, I would want a tasty vlish.

Geneforge IV. Still no tasty vlish.