Finding spells

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Finding spells
Apprentice
Member # 7109
Profile #0
In Avernum, you could buy them at the "stores". But in this game, I only have mild healing and purge venom and can't find anyone to sell them to me. At the start of the game, the mild healing was fine, but the further I go, the less good it does for my characters. Heal me 8, take 15 damage. I have a 5 health circle which should be enough for the regular healing spell.
I'm playing as Romans by the way, if this makes any difference. Thanks
Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #1
You need this.

[ Saturday, August 12, 2006 10:18: Message edited by: **** ]

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon
Well, I'm at least pretty

Apprentice
Member # 7109
Profile #2
Very nice! Got my answer, thanks.
One question I still have. I found/learned the spell "stone guardian", but none of characters have the craft circle. Can Romans pick that circle up, or is it for the celts only?
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #3
Rhian, an NPC who can join your party in Vanarium, starts with 4 levels of Craft Circle; you can also get 4 levels of Craft Circle for helping the witches in Hagfen. If you put those 4 levels onto Rhian, she'll have a total of 8, which is enough to cast every Craft Circle spell.

[ Wednesday, August 09, 2006 06:01: Message edited by: Thuryl ]

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!