about Nethergate

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: about Nethergate
Apprentice
Member # 7117
Profile #0
hi guys,i'd like to learn about Nethergate,because i downloaded the demo but i'm still trying to make it work..i can't understand where is the problem..maybe it can be my useless computer..
:eek: however..can anyone tell me what kind of game is this?is a role playing game like avernum and geneforge,or anything else?
lot of thanks to those who will answer me!
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
It looks like the screenshots on the Spiderweb site. It's a lot like Avernum.

If you posted the specific problem you were having (along with the basic specs of your computer), we could probably help you make it work.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #2
It has the same graphics as Avernum and for the most part the same engine as Avernum. The skills and spells are a bit different, but it should be familiar.

—Alorael, who recommends checking to make sure you downloaded the game for the right operating system if you're experiencing total failure to function.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00