Creepy Lady Wants Skulls Back

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Creepy Lady Wants Skulls Back
Mongolian Barbeque
Member # 1528
Profile #0
I'm replaying Nethergate for research and nostalgia purposes :P , and came across a creepy lady in a circle of rocks in Eastern Shadowvale who wants me to find two skulls stolen from her by some goblins.

I don't remember ever getting this quest the previous times I played Nethergate, and I certainly don't know where to find said skulls. She gave me the ability to "sense" the skulls' proximity, but could anyone give me some hints as to where to start looking?

[ Friday, June 11, 2004 09:14: Message edited by: Icshi ]
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
Both the goblins can be found along the eastern side of Shadowvale. One is in a trash pit and, if memory serves, the other is in a pile of rubble right by the river. I think the second one is on the northern shore, but I could be wrong there.

—Alorael, who is sure that followingthe eastern wall of the Vale, with a possible detour to the bridge, will get you to the goblins one way or another.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
FAQSELF
Member # 3
Profile #2
I think they're both near Galag-Trav, if that helps any.

--------------------
A few cats short of a kitten pot pie...

Radioactive cats have 18 half-lives.
Check out a great source for information on Avernum 2, Nethergate, and Subterra: Zeviz's page.
Finally, there's my Geneforge FAQ, Geneforge 2 FAQ, and
Geneforge 3 FAQ.
Posts: 2831 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Mongolian Barbeque
Member # 1528
Profile #3
Thanks a bunch — found both goblins and returned the skulls to the lady.