Sylak Items

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Sylak Items
Warrior
Member # 3289
Profile Homepage #0
OK, I've gone back to my game looking for more Sylak items (yes, I have ALOT of free time). Does anyone know where the Sylak dice are? I've heard through the grapevine that there are some but for the life of me, I can't find where abouts.

--------------------
My head is longer my own - I am furious. When will my torment end?... If anybody is frustrated or unhappy in this lycee, it is me! They will make me lose my head. - Jean-Francois Champolloin
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
From the link at the top of the page of this forum... Sylak Items ...

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Warrior
Member # 3289
Profile Homepage #2
Thank you but the link you gave says nothing but the page cannot be displayed. Is it meant to do that? :confused:

--------------------
My head is longer my own - I am furious. When will my torment end?... If anybody is frustrated or unhappy in this lycee, it is me! They will make me lose my head. - Jean-Francois Champolloin
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #3
It seems to work just fine for me; perhaps it was temporarily down, or you had some other form of connection malfunction.

--------------------
Stughalf

"Delusion arises from anger. The mind is bewildered by delusion. Reasoning is destroyed when the mind is bewildered. One falls down when reasoning is destroyed."- The Bhagavad Gita.
Warrior
Member # 3289
Profile Homepage #4
Probably my comptuer - it's getting old now. Maybe it's time for it to go to computer Heaven. :D

--------------------
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #5
In any case, it is the same link as at the top of the Nethergate forum. Either of them (to Schrodinger and Zeviz or to TM) will do, as both sites have the same Sylak items list.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Warrior
Member # 3289
Profile Homepage #6
Thank you!!!! :D

--------------------