Roman Total Healing

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Roman Total Healing
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #0
I know you get Total Healing from the Runied Hall basement at the altar, but when I go there as Romans I never have enough Rune Reading skill at the time. But after getting out of there with the scroll and completing the demo, I decide to come back to see if I could read it then. The special encounter doesn't even show up! What's wrong?

--------------------
Thuryl: I mean, most of us don't go around consuming our own bodily fluids, no matter how delicious they are.
====
Alorael: War and violence would end if we all had each other's babies!
====
Drakefyre: Those are hideous mangos.
FAQSELF
Member # 3
Profile #1
It's a one-time thing, and I believe the romans can't get the spell from there anyway. It may be celt-only magic. I've never had any luck either.

--------------------
A few cats short of a kitten pot pie...

Radioactive cats have 18 half-lives.
Check out a great source for information on Avernum 2, Nethergate, and Subterra: Zeviz's page.
Finally, there's my Geneforge FAQ, Geneforge 2 FAQ, and
Geneforge 3 FAQ.
Posts: 2831 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #2
Can anyone with the full version hype up their roman druidism stats and see how much rune reading it takes?

--------------------
Thuryl: I mean, most of us don't go around consuming our own bodily fluids, no matter how delicious they are.
====
====
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #3
Are we the only blessed Romans?
I just started the game the first time and got total healing, because we could read the runes... Is that unusual?
I went with the proposed group and did not change anything. There is a wise guy in the team ( third eye on forhead) who comes allready with spell energy and some druid knowledge. Increased it, bevor we went down to the altar.
We met also somebody, who told us, he knew everything about druid runes. Maybe we learned something from there.

--------------------
Slartucker: * facepalm facepalm facepalm *
Dikiyoba: Are you unconscious yet?
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #4
What are you talking about? Can you tell me how high your rune reading was and where this other encounter was?

--------------------
====
====