the puzzle box

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: the puzzle box
Shock Trooper
Member # 565
Profile #0
i picked up a puzzle box while playing the celts, does anyone know if there is anything you can do with it? i have almost finished the game again and have found no one to give it to :confused:

--------------------
If there is no light at the end of the tunnel, stride down there and turn the damm thing on yourself!

people often tell me i've lost my mind, but i tell them i have to have one to lose it!

lions and tigers and bears, oh my!
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
Nobody else knows what that thing is good for, either. Someone emailed Jeff and he said he forgot. Unless you feel like walking over every space in Nethergate on the off chance that you can do something, don't worry about it.

—Alorael, who has a suspicious feeling that the "puzzle" in the Puzzle Box is that it has no use. Once again, Jeff is getting many laughs at the expense of his poor gamers.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 2810
Profile #2
Maybe if you´ve got enough intelligence, anybody tried using the editor?
Shaper
Member # 496
Profile #3
At least it's silent, unlike the "hi, I'm a talking skull". Is it's info really worth the experience of toting it about?
Apprentice
Member # 2810
Profile #4
Definently yes, but if you know what it´s going to say (if you´ve played it through once) then you don´t have to carry it around.

But it is the only thing that will tell you where to find the Nether Circle spells.
FAQSELF
Member # 3
Profile #5
There is one occasion in which the skull will direct you to a bracelet which can not be obtained without its assistance. Other than that, I don't bother with the annoying thing.

--------------------
A few cats short of a kitten pot pie...

Radioactive cats have 18 half-lives.
Check out a great source for information on Avernum 2, Nethergate, and Subterra: Zeviz's page.
Finally, there's my Geneforge FAQ, Geneforge 2 FAQ, and
Geneforge 3 FAQ.
Posts: 2831 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Shaper
Member # 496
Profile #6
It's the 'nerd in the backpack' bit that gets me. It definitely thinks it's funny than the rest of us do! :rolleyes:
Shock Trooper
Member # 565
Profile #7
you know the worst part Alorael? thats just what i did before i posted the question here! :)

--------------------
If there is no light at the end of the tunnel, stride down there and turn the damm thing on yourself!

people often tell me i've lost my mind, but i tell them i have to have one to lose it!

lions and tigers and bears, oh my!
Shock Trooper
Member # 1960
Profile #8
The skull tells you where the nether spells are.
Posts: 220 | Registered: Saturday, September 28 2002 07:00
Shaper
Member # 496
Profile #9
And I thought it was just there to amuse us...! :rolleyes: