Just wondering...

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Just wondering...
Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #0
There is this house near the beginning of the game which has an herb patch which you can raid. I was wondering, does raiding the herbs have any effect later in the game? So far, I haven't noticed any.

--------------------
PhoenixNinjas!
Ninja-Moderation!
What we need is Urban Wisdom!
Vote Wise Man!
FAQSELF
Member # 3
Profile #1
It may count as an "evil act" and thus hurt your chances of getting the large blessing from the stone circle near Castle Aethdoc, but I'm not certain. In any case, it probably doesn't do much of anything.

--------------------
A few cats short of a kitten pot pie...

Radioactive cats have 18 half-lives.
Check out a great source for information on Avernum 2, Nethergate, and Subterra: Zeviz's page.
Finally, there's my Geneforge FAQ, Geneforge 2 FAQ, and
Geneforge 3 FAQ.
Posts: 2831 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #2
That's kinda what I thought. Thanks anyway. *goes off to raid more herbs*

--------------------
PhoenixNinjas!
Ninja-Moderation!
What we need is Urban Wisdom!
Vote Wise Man!
Shock Trooper
Member # 565
Profile #3
i don't think that there are any ill effects, i have finnished the game with no mention of the stolen herbs, so feel free to pick away :)

--------------------
If there is no light at the end of the tunnel, stride down there and turn the damm thing on yourself!

people often tell me i've lost my mind, but i tell them i have to have one to lose it!

lions and tigers and bears, oh my!