Where do you get the Healing Elixir Recipe?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Where do you get the Healing Elixir Recipe?
Apprentice
Member # 2212
Profile #0
I've looked everywhere and I can't find it. Does anybody know where I can find it?

--------------------
Knowledge is Power. Lack of Knowledge is lack of Power.
Infiltrator
Member # 1418
Profile Homepage #1
Kurtz in Fenris Port sells it at Utterly Ridiculous prices at 1120 coins. He also sell the Balm of Life, Energy Elixir, and Rogue's Elixir recipes. I couldn't find it any cheaper than that. :(

--------------------
Geneforge 2 Editor
Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #2
Fenris Port??! Never heard of it. What are the map coordinates?

--------------------
PhoenixNinjas!
Ninja-Moderation!
What we need is Urban Wisdom!
Vote Wise Man!
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #3
I think Yadotian spy is thinking of A3. Fenris Port doesn't exist in Nethergate, nor do Energy Elixirs or Rogue's Elixirs.

As far as I can tell, there is no recipe for Healing Elixir. The closest thing to that that you can create through potion making is the Restoring Elixir. The recipe can be either purchased in Vanarium or found in one of the libraries under the Celtic Temple of Brigantia.

[Edit: I think Healing Elixirs can be created by using the Create Elixir spell, also found underneath the Temple.]

—Alorael, who must once again attribute the answer to Zeviz's Nethergate Guide. Try looking through it before asking here; chances are it has the answers you need.

[ Wednesday, November 13, 2002 17:30: Message edited by: Alorael ]
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 1418
Profile Homepage #4
Oops, sorry. My mind wanders frequently.

--------------------
Geneforge 2 Editor
FAQSELF
Member # 3
Profile #5
Although it might be in there (especially if it's not purchased, but found), chances are it's not. I kind of neglected alchemy when I played through, mainly because I don't use it too much.

[ Wednesday, November 13, 2002 20:53: Message edited by: Schrodinger ]

--------------------
A few cats short of a kitten pot pie...

Radioactive cats have 18 half-lives.
Check out a great source for information on Avernum 2, Nethergate, and Subterra: Zeviz's page.
Finally, there's my Geneforge FAQ, Geneforge 2 FAQ, and
Geneforge 3 FAQ.
Posts: 2831 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #6
quote:
Alorael:
[Edit: I think Healing Elixirs can be created by using the Create Elixir spell, also found underneath the Temple.]

No, that's definitely a Beast Elixir. You can't make your own Healing Elixirs in Nethergate, I checked with the character editor.

--------------------
PhoenixNinjas!
Ninja-Moderation!
What we need is Urban Wisdom!
Vote Wise Man!