Exile Editor Automation

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Exile Editor Automation
Apprentice
Member # 10308
Profile Homepage #0
I've created an automation for the Exile Editor to save people time, it needs about 7 clicks as opposed to about 2 thousand, so it should make life easier for all those people that like helping their party... I'm ironing out a few bugs that occured when I made it's UI, so I'll post the link when I've fixed them (expect about 2-3 days), I also have in production automators for the other Exile games, Blades of Exile, the Avernum series, and Blades of Avernum, and the Nethergate games.
Warrior
Member # 8872
Profile #1
Interesting. Do you mean Mac Automator scripts? And is it for the PC Editor or the scenario editor?

--------------------
Feel free to rate my karma. Please. I like to have an idea of what people think of me.

The Mystic: "Vista is a funky and finicky OS to begin with."
Apprentice
Member # 10308
Profile Homepage #2
No, I don't mean a MAC Automator script, It's a windows executable. It's for the Character Editor :)
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #3
Mac is not an acronym. It doesn't need to be capitalized.

—Alorael, who has noticed this more and more and who has decided that it cannot stand. Having someone confuse MAC address and the IP address of a Mac was the last straw.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 10308
Profile Homepage #4
Sorry, I don't know much about them, never had one. :)
Apprentice
Member # 10308
Profile Homepage #5
I'm dissapointed to report, that noone so far, at all, has downloaded the automator, come on people, the link is above :(
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #6
Uh, what is it supposed to do?

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 10308
Profile Homepage #7
You know how in the Exile Editor, to make your party "ultimate" it takes several minutes clicking the same buttons over and over? Well this lets you do one, or all, of these functions in less than 2 minutes (Gold, Food, Healing, Alchemy, Spells, Skills)