Help with Mac OS X and classic mode

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Help with Mac OS X and classic mode
Apprentice
Member # 8016
Profile #0
Ok, I know this probably isnt the right place or site to post this kidna question....but I really do need help..

A little while ago, my cousin was screwin around with my computer, and deleted some files..including my classic mac files and everything needed to run it...thats now why I let noone on my computer... But anway, I need to know if there is any way to get back the classic mode, without totally reformatting my computer..

I put this in the Exile Trilogy because of this, even if it doesnt belong here...

Mac OS X Users and Registering Exile- If you are having problems getting these games to register properly, go into your Classic mode preferences, Advanced tab, and make sure the "Use Mac OS 9 preferences from your home" box in unchecked.

Any help would be appreciated
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
For future reference, Tech Support would probably be the appropriate forum for this.

Anyway, what you should do depends on whether your computer came with OS 9 or not. If so, you can just boot from the original install CD and reinstall OS 9. If not, you'll have to get a copy from somewhere (presumably the same place as you got it in the first place).

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Apprentice
Member # 8016
Profile #2
Ok thanks was confused about it for a second...
And it came with the CD...so Ill try it out