Transferring registration, mac

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Transferring registration, mac
Warrior
Member # 656
Profile Homepage #0
I have E1,2, and 3 registered on Mac OS 9, and want to move them to another computer, also running OS 9. I tried to just move the Exile folders, and that worked for E1, but E2 and E3 unregistered and they have new registration codes. Is there a file somewhere that I can transfer to fix this, or do I need to get new codes?
Posts: 127 | Registered: Wednesday, February 20 2002 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 1092
Profile Homepage #1
Go to the Prefrences folder in the System folder, and move whatever Exile prefs are in there onto the other computer in the exact same spot you found them in.

--------------------
When you think you can't get any lower in life and hit rock bottom, God hands you a shovel.

Why should I say somthin intelligent when idiots like you make me look intelligent in the first place.
Agent
Member # 366
Profile #2
Or if you still have problems ring or e-mail Spiderweb and they will give you new codes.

--------------------
I say never be complete. I say stop being perfect. I say let's evolve. Let the chips fall where they may.