Old windows graphics

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Old windows graphics
Apprentice
Member # 7066
Profile #0
I was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to point me in the direction of and old share-wear copy of Exile II. I downloaded the copy available on the web site, and found the updated graphics to busy. I’m really enjoyed the old graphics.
Infiltrator
Member # 1092
Profile Homepage #1
I don't think there's much chance of getting what you want, not many people are playing Exile anymore, by the looks of it, and very few of them would have the original graphics.

--------------------
When you think you can't get any lower in life and hit rock bottom, God hands you a shovel.

Why should I say somthin intelligent when idiots like you make me look intelligent in the first place.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #2
Alec has the original graphics, or at least some of them. Since your General topic about the same thing seems to be more active, you should probably direct all further correspondence there.

[ Tuesday, April 25, 2006 02:20: Message edited by: Thuryl ]

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #3
Yeah, direct all further discussion here.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00