How do I free the prisoners from the giants cave?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: How do I free the prisoners from the giants cave?
Apprentice
Member # 6602
Profile Homepage #0
I know someone already posted this same question earlier, but the post got erased and I neeed to know the answer to this question.

The prisoners in the giants cave say they won't leave through the main entrance. How do I get them to leave?

--------------------
"When you trip, watch the ground rise."

"I reject my reality and subsitute my own!" - Adam Savage from the MythBusters

"I don't mind being called a liar when I'm about to lie, when I'm lying, or just finished lying, but not when I'm telling the truth!" - Homer Simpson

Myspace.com = http://www.myspace.com/nighthawk3001
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
It didn't get erased. You just need to go to the upper-right corner of the Exile Trilogy board's main page, right under Post New Topic, and choose "Show all topics" instead of whatever it says now.

[ Wednesday, December 28, 2005 18:12: Message edited by: Kelandon ]

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 6602
Profile Homepage #2
Ok, since there is another topic that covers this, I want to close this topic. If u want the answer to the question I asked, click on the link above to go to the topic with the answer on it.

If one of the moderators reads this, could u please close this for me. I don't think there is any point in keeping this open anymore.

[ Thursday, December 29, 2005 08:42: Message edited by: nighthawk3001 ]

--------------------
"When you trip, watch the ground rise."

"I reject my reality and subsitute my own!" - Adam Savage from the MythBusters

"I don't mind being called a liar when I'm about to lie, when I'm lying, or just finished lying, but not when I'm telling the truth!" - Homer Simpson

Myspace.com = http://www.myspace.com/nighthawk3001