Help! I think I broke my game!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Help! I think I broke my game!
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #25
<spam type="text/pointless">

I do believe Thralni has pwnz0rr3d you.

</spam>

--------------------
"We can learn a lot from crayons. Some are short, some are dull, some are sharp, some are tall. Some have funny names and they are all different colors, but they all learn to live in the same box."

"Happy is the man that has wisdom and gets discernment. For having wisdom as gain is better than having silver as gain and having wisdom as produce is better than gold itself" Proverbs 3:14-3:15

The horrible part about life is, you'll never get out of it alive.

Currently boycotting: AngelFire, GameFAQ's, Macintosh PC's
Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #26
Its not really about the fact if you have registered or not, just what to do about "a broken game," and the only solution i can give for something like that, is try to reload a save-file, and see what happens when you DON'T the same thing as you have done first. Also, without registering, one CAN understand what's going on. maybe don't have a good picture of it, but certainly understanding what'g oing on: walktrough's. I got very curious what happened and read the end of some walkthrough.

First of all, you wouldn't know what you were talking about even by reading a whole walkthrough. If you haven't played that part of the game, your ideas and opinions don't mean much.

I'm assuming nossage, who has enough skill to play a game to the end, can also reload that game. And that didn't solve the problem. You, hopefully, do think so highly of nossage as well.

Lastly, if you knew what the problem was and you were operating under the assumption that nossage was/is capable of loading a save file, you wouldn't have given the answer you gave.
You didn't know he wasn't done asking yet? Why, he asked a question just in the post before your post!

I just rechecked, and guess what: I jumped the gun. I thought fourteen hours had passed; only two had. Sadly, that doesn't change much.

The cooking thing you said is really irrelevant. First if all, i don't say I'm an expert, and second, I thought I really could help. I just try to be helpful, even when i can't really give good advice, I at least try to give good advice, instead of just sayting others' advice isn't usefull. How do i know if you know what we are talking about? Maybe you don't know what's going on? Are you actually registered? I could think of a whole lot of things to ask now.

I haven't tried to give advice on the actual topic, so whether I know what I'm talking about is irrelevant. But just in case it comes up later (I hope it doesn't), I own E3, A3, and various other Spiderweb games.

I wouldn't take your advice on something you weren't good at. I also don't think you should give advice on things you don't have experience with. However, you think people can still give advice without skill. Therefore, it's a matter of debate and not logical conclusion.

Just one other small thing: People, even without knowing what's really going on, still can give advice by just using their brains.

^
quote:
Originally written by Eldibs:

<spam type="text/pointless">

I do believe Thralni has pwnz0rr3d you.

</spam>

I don't do it for the pwn. I do it for the chicks. :D

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon
Well, I'm at least pretty

Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #27
Okay, this argument wasn't useful to begin with, and now I'm sick of it. Nossage, if you have any more problems along these lines, just PM Thuryl. As to you other two, Thralni made a constructive enough comment that it was not spam, and N but N, there's no need to pick a fight about it.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00

Pages