e3: AP question

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: e3: AP question
Apprentice
Member # 5461
Profile #0
what's the maximum amount of AP that can be reached to without haste?

are there any other AP increasing items besides the ring of speed?

does the boots of speed act like the ring, or like the helm?

thanks
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #1
6 should be the max, with Boots of Speed and a Ring of Speed (two rings of speed won't stack).

Boots of Speed behave like the ring. Those are the only two AP-boosting items that I know of.

[ Monday, November 14, 2005 09:46: Message edited by: Eldibs ]

--------------------
"We can learn a lot from crayons. Some are short, some are dull, some are sharp, some are tall. Some have funny names and they are all different colors, but they all learn to live in the same box."

"Happy is the man that has wisdom and gets discernment. For having wisdom as gain is better than having silver as gain and having wisdom as produce is better than gold itself" Proverbs 3:14-3:15

The horrible part about life is, you'll never get out of it alive.

Currently boycotting: AngelFire, GameFAQ's, Macintosh PC's
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #2
Or you could create some gloves, a helm, pants, a robe, and a necklace to give a few more if you're playing BoE. :P

--------------------
-ben4808
Infiltrator
Member # 5991
Profile Homepage #3
ah but the topic says its for e3 which is in my opinion the best spidweb game there is, it has some sort of charm over it that makes you play it for hours at a time nonstop

--------------------
George Bush is a Nazi - Eric Cartmen

I'm not as think you stoned I am
Visit the RIFQ Forums
Apprentice
Member # 5461
Profile #4
i'd have to agree with that, even though e3 doesn't have the best plot or graphics, out of all of spiderweb's games i like it the most (i even like it's graphics, they'r much better than avernum graphics).
another question, i just bought hawk's manse and found the alien blade, is there a better edged weapon in the game? it's surely better than my former magic broadsword.
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #5
Personally, I prefer Exile 2. To me, the surface world just doesn't look right on the Exile engine.

That being said, I'd say the Alien Blade is one of the best one-handed melee weapons in the entire series. Personally, I prefer the Shocking Wave Blade from E2.

</leetness>

[ Thursday, November 17, 2005 06:38: Message edited by: Eldibs ]

--------------------
"We can learn a lot from crayons. Some are short, some are dull, some are sharp, some are tall. Some have funny names and they are all different colors, but they all learn to live in the same box."

"Happy is the man that has wisdom and gets discernment. For having wisdom as gain is better than having silver as gain and having wisdom as produce is better than gold itself" Proverbs 3:14-3:15

The horrible part about life is, you'll never get out of it alive.

Currently boycotting: AngelFire, GameFAQ's, Macintosh PC's