E1: the barriers blocking the demon place

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: E1: the barriers blocking the demon place
Apprentice
Member # 5461
Profile #0
i think it's the city where grah-something is in, but i can't go through the barriers blocking the cave entrances, can anyone help?
Agent
Member # 366
Profile #1
I haven't played in a while, but I think you need the Blessed Athame.

--------------------
I say never be complete. I say stop being perfect. I say let's evolve. Let the chips fall where they may.
Apprentice
Member # 5461
Profile #2
i do have the blessed athame, but i know it's used to open the bottle and not the barriers.
Apprentice
Member # 6244
Profile #3
It’s also been a long time since I did this bit, but I think that if you are trying to get through the “fountain” barriers in Grah-Hoth’s fortress, you first need to step on a special event in the outdoors.

On the way to the fortress, you first need to pass through a marshy wasteland, and then a blasted wasteland and finally a fiery wasteland. The special is somewhere in or around the fiery wasteland. I think that there may have been lava or a chasm in the way that needed to be passed through (in the latter case, you need the Orb of Thralni).

When you reach this special you’ll have an encounter with an angel who will give you the ability to pass through the barriers. Hope this helps!
Apprentice
Member # 5461
Profile #4
thanks! i'll check it out/