e3 question

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: e3 question
Infiltrator
Member # 5991
Profile Homepage #0
ok in e3 i u hit shift+7 or shft 8 shft 9 it would pop up a lil message in the right hand corner like burma shave or if exile ...is there any point to that?
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #1
No. It's just there as sort of an Easter Egg.

--------------------
"We can learn a lot from crayons. Some are short, some are dull, some are sharp, some are tall. Some have funny names and they are all different colors, but they all learn to live in the same box."

"Happy is the man that has wisdom and gets discernment. For having wisdom as gain is better than having silver as gain and having wisdom as produce is better than gold itself" Proverbs 3:14-3:15

The horrible part about life is, you'll never get out of it alive.

Currently boycotting: AngelFire, GameFAQ's, Macintosh PC's
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #2
It increases each party member's Literature Lore by an amount equal to half their Intelligence (drop the remainder) and teaches your whole party the spells "Burma Blast" and "Major Shockwave".

--------------------
-ben4808
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #3
Ignore ben.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00