E3:Once again at the wheel, or where are those spells

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: E3:Once again at the wheel, or where are those spells
Apprentice
Member # 900
Profile #0
I'm playing exile 3 again after a long break and i'm having trouble finging some things like the dispel barrier spell, so i'm looking for a good walkthrough i can't seem to find one that actually says where you get the spells. Also does anyone know on what day the orb that Levy is gaurding, the one that makes you fly, gets stolen, becasue i really need it. I'm at about day 80.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
Take a look at the forum header. Some walkthroughs are very obvious there! This one looks like it meets your needs.

And some answers: Dispel Barrier is the reward for helping the mayor of Sharimik, and the Orb of Thralni is stolen either around day 110 or when you stop one of the monster plagues (the walkthrough suggests slimes or roaches, but someone here authoritatively said it is the troglodytes).

—Alorael, who hopes that this either answers your questions or points you in the right direction.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #2
It is, indeed, the Troglodytes/Hill Giants, last I remember. Also, other than defeating them, it occurs around day 60, possibly I'm mistaking that for 80, though. When it does occur, you will need to go to Aniaxmander to be told of it, though. The Tower of Magi disaster occurs on day 120.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #3
Oops! You're right. I believe it occurs later in E3 than in A3, but since I always trigger them by ending plagues I'm just going by what I've read here (and misremembering). Day 80 is plausible.

—Alorael, who recommends doing the same. Do you feel any need to sit around doing nothing for days on end waiting for Levy to mess up when there are monsters to oppress and maim?
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #4
Tower of Magi is day 160.

The Orb of Trahlni is highly variable.

--------------------
-ben4808
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #5
I found the ToM disaster to happen around day 150, the New Formello murders around 110 and Orb of Thralni around day 80. It can't be once you have defeated the Trogolo's, as I only have the unreg. version and I have done all three of them.

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.
:ph34r:
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #6
Please actually read what other people have written instead of skimming it and making it say what you want it to say. As they have explained, the Orb of Thralni quest is triggered on day 80 OR after you finish the troglo quest, whichever comes first.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!