E2- Beneath Fort Remote- Thompson

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: E2- Beneath Fort Remote- Thompson
Apprentice
Member # 5865
Profile #0
The Hall of Onyx Pillars is starting to get on my nerves. I magic mapped the dungeon and it looks like there should be a hidden door in the northwest corner, but sadly there isn't. If somebody wants to tell me what I'm missing I'd apreciate it. Thanks.
Warrior
Member # 182
Profile #1
Hi,

I'm an A2 player not an E2 player but I guess it will be pretty much the same.

In the annoying room there is a carcked stone or something. when you step on that it should open the door in the north wall (the one you found using magic map). But you can only step on one type of floor tile. The Sun symbol I think but I could be wrong. Anyway, only step on that symbol until your reach the broken stone and then only step on that symbol and work your way towards where you think the door should be.

I hope that made sense.

--------------------
All things are possible, except skiing through a revolving door.
Agent
Member # 366
Profile #2
In Exile you have to walk between the pillars in a certain route until you hear a click which signifies the door opening. If you step on a wrong tile you get teleported back to the start of the room and have to do it again! I recommend saving after EVERY move until you reach the door.
I don't remember the exact route but you have to start off heading left until you're near the wall (but not at it) and then go sort of up and right. But, like I said, save after every move so if you get teleported you don't have to start the room again.

--------------------
I say never be complete. I say stop being perfect. I say let's evolve. Let the chips fall where they may.
Apprentice
Member # 5865
Profile #3
quote:
Originally written by scottyo:

The Hall of Onyx Pillars is starting to get on my nerves. I magic mapped the dungeon and it looks like there should be a hidden door in the northwest corner, but sadly there isn't. Ive already found all the spaces you can step on and all the ones you can't, and nothing had ever 'clicked'. If somebody wants to tell me what I'm missing I'd apreciate it. Thanks.

Warrior
Member # 4478
Profile Homepage #4
I just got to this and came here for help. Then figured it out. I'll post this for if someone comes here in the future and needs it.

LLLLLL
UU
RR
UUUU
LL
UU
LL
DDD
click
UUU
RR
DD