Question

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Question
Apprentice
Member # 5737
Profile #0
Question i killed the slimes and the crockoacks and saved all of exile from being desroyed by grah-hoth i have the unregister game now what can i do
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
Register. :P

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Apprentice
Member # 5737
Profile #2
i can not im in canada and im poor
Agent
Member # 366
Profile #3
Download E1 and 2 demos.... And it only costs a tiny bit to register! Borrow your Mum's credit card and pay her back $2 a week... it won't take long...

--------------------
I say never be complete. I say stop being perfect. I say let's evolve. Let the chips fall where they may.
Apprentice
Member # 5737
Profile #4
quote:
Originally written by Princess Ruth:

Download E1 and 2 demos.... And it only costs a tiny bit to register! Borrow your Mum's credit card and pay her back $2 a week... it won't take long...
no credit card and i wude like to know if i can win the the game and not have to register
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #5
quote:
Originally written by buppy20022003:

no credit card and i wude like to know if i can win the the game and not have to register
You can't. You only get half the game unregistered, and you can't beat the game without playing the second half.

The help file suggests other ways to pay besides credit card. Or, you could go to the bank and get US$25 in cash then post it. Note this is not recommended by the post office - but was suggested by my bank teller to avoid charges!

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Apprentice
Member # 5737
Profile #6
wene i killed the crockoacks and entre fort Emergence to talk to Anaximander he sayed suming aftre he gave me the Amulet of Rapid Returning but i do not know what he sayed so if eny one can till me ied like that a lot
Shock Trooper
Member # 3898
Profile #7
I am fairly sure this has something to do with either the Orb of Thralni or telling you to go to the Tower of Magi and learn a new spell as a reward.

Probably the latter, though you can always go check with the person guarding the Orb just in case.

--------------------
~Note : The professional newbie's advice should not be taken seriously, or at all.~
LINKAGE
Apprentice
Member # 5737
Profile #8
quote:
Originally written by Spider Watermelon:

I am fairly sure this has something to do with either the Orb of Thralni or telling you to go to the Tower of Magi and learn a new spell as a reward.

Probably the latter, though you can always go check with the person guarding the Orb just in case.

no no i have the orb of thralni and the tower of magi is desryed im looking for a way to help selse fix the portl
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #9
You can't fix the portal. You've basically finished the demo. Either register (it really isn't that much) or move on to other demos.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00