Orb of Thralni and Skirribane

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Orb of Thralni and Skirribane
Warrior
Member # 3530
Profile #0
Uhh...in Exile III my Orb of Thralni stopped working. Will I ever be able to use it again??? And also the Skirribane Drug, I've stopped using it, and the withdraw symptoms are really painful. Its been awhile, if I had to ballpark it, I'd say at least 40-50 days. But I've been taking alot, how long until they will stop, and will I be able to take it again for the health and energy boosts???
Agent
Member # 366
Profile #1
If you're near/in Footracer Province then the Orb won't work. Get far enough away and you'll be fine though.

--------------------
I say never be complete. I say stop being perfect. I say let's evolve. Let the chips fall where they may.
Warrior
Member # 3530
Profile #2
Oh, any particular reason why the orb won't work in the Footracer place???
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #3
Well, the in-game explanation is that the Vahnatai's magic prevents it.

The real explanation is that it'd allow you to skip parts of the game that Jeff doesn't want you to skip. :P

[ Monday, March 14, 2005 18:35: Message edited by: Thuryl ]

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Warrior
Member # 3530
Profile #4
oh, thats cool, I've played it before, I guess I don't remember that.

By the way, I'm a journey man :cool: :D

ok, I've played and beat Exile III before, but I'm just outside the keep of T. (forgot the name) anyhow...I can't get out of the lava pit, and I can't use the orb, so I'm kinda stuck.

[ Tuesday, March 15, 2005 14:23: Message edited by: Italianhitman ]