E3 - Is going in the Spiral Crypt worth it?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: E3 - Is going in the Spiral Crypt worth it?
Apprentice
Member # 5572
Profile Homepage #0
I have a registered copy of Exile 3. Anyway, I'm in the Spiral Crypt, in Central Valorim. I've answered the monster's riddle correctly, and now I have to work out how to get out of the place. Is it worth the trouble? I mean, will I get a special prize after I get out? Or should I just not bother (I have another game saved before I went into the Crypt).
Apprentice
Member # 5572
Profile Homepage #1
Never mind - I'm out of the Crypt now. For anyone else wondering, all I got was a Bronze Wave Blade, which I could have gotten anyway with my Character Editor.
Agent
Member # 366
Profile #2
For further reference, people here don't like double-posting. Use the 'edit post' option instead.

[ Friday, March 04, 2005 12:58: Message edited by: Princess Ruth ]

--------------------
I say never be complete. I say stop being perfect. I say let's evolve. Let the chips fall where they may.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #3
You can get everything with the editor, so that's not much of a reason to avoid any non-critical areas. I think there is a pair of Micah's Gloves in there as well, but that's not much better.

—Alorael, who can't recall any wondrous treasure from the crypt. It's mainly annoyance with the odd entertaining quickghast.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00