Tekora-Tel

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Tekora-Tel
Warrior
Member # 5212
Profile #0
In Gikr a Vahnatai named Tekora-Tel asked me for the whereabouts of Bohn-Ihrno, Do I ever get to tell him, or do I only find out after the V. go Bad?

--------------------
The whole purpose of your life Might just be to serve as a warning to others.
Build a man a Fire and he will be warm for a day, set a man on Fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
[b]Meow! Subvert the dominant Paradigm! Meow! Meow![b] Wizard's Cat in A2
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
Wow, someone just asked an almost identical question over on the AT forum.

As far as I know, it is impossible to know where Bon-Ihrno is before Ghikra becomes such that you can no longer speak to him, so no, you can't ever tell him.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #2
Bad Luck

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.
:ph34r:
Infiltrator
Member # 1092
Profile Homepage #3
Would you mind telling me where he is?

--------------------
When you think you can't get any lower in life and hit rock bottom, God hands you a shovel.

Why should I say somthin intelligent when idiots like you make me look intelligent in the first place.
Agent
Member # 366
Profile #4
You find him as you progress in the game. Completing the golem quest is a good start.

--------------------
I say never be complete. I say stop being perfect. I say let's evolve. Let the chips fall where they may.
Warrior
Member # 5520
Profile #5
I wouldn't want to write a spoiler

but

very generally. . .

he will anonymously help you when you're in the Quarantine to exit into a volcano(very helpful!). . . then you will travel into the mountains up north-east to enter the Vahnati lands . . . at the northeast corner of that land you will finally meet him, and get a clue regarding how to ruin the tower of Rentar-Ihrno. Sadly, if you rest in his room you will see him butchered by the Vahnati soldiers and your last encounter with him will be at the tower of Rentar-Ihrno who holds out Bon-Ihrno's blood-dripping head.

At first, I went into Rentar's tower without meeting Bon-Ihrno, but same thing happened, an encounter with his chopped head. But when I fled from the tower - for tactical reasons of course - I found him alive in his hut (Ahoy!!). . .well. . . however I warn him of the danger, he manages to be killed again.

[ Friday, March 04, 2005 13:22: Message edited by: banned member ]
Agent
Member # 366
Profile #6
Wouldn't want to write a spoiler that tells someone exactly what happens in the endgame? The trick is to half answer the question and let the player figure the rest out, not write a walkthrough!!!

--------------------
I say never be complete. I say stop being perfect. I say let's evolve. Let the chips fall where they may.