Guardians! Help!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Guardians! Help!
Warrior
Member # 5520
Profile #0
Am currently playing Exile II crystal souls - again -. When I first played I skipped this Vahnati tomb infested with guardians. How best do I deal with this? They're so annoyingly difficult to deal with.

[ Monday, February 21, 2005 18:57: Message edited by: whitenightever ]
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #1
When they breathe, you can see the ball leaving their square to hit you. With this information, walk up and beat them to death.
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #2
If there is a bunch, use the level 3 Mage spell Fire ball and kill them. Also the level 5 spell Group Slow is good.

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.
:ph34r:
Shock Trooper
Member # 2626
Profile #3
In the drop down menu, set the game speed slower to make it easier to see where they're coming from.
Or, use a wide spreading range spell, (Divine Thud, or Firestorm). The "hits" will show you where they are, too.
Posts: 257 | Registered: Wednesday, February 12 2003 08:00
Warrior
Member # 5520
Profile #4
Got it! Thank You All. Especially Ahbleze.
That's why I couldn't see their breath!
eeee. pretty obvious!
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #5
Where is this tomb?

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.
:ph34r:
Agent
Member # 366
Profile #6
West of the main Vahnatai lands.

--------------------
I say never be complete. I say stop being perfect. I say let's evolve. Let the chips fall where they may.
Warrior
Member # 5520
Profile #7
It's the tomb of Delrin-bok, one of the two deranged dead alien pain in the bottom, on the way to Fort Haledon, one section west of Olgai. The area around it is also infested with these baddies rendering it one of the least pleasant spot to be in all exile.

When I read 'Ahbleza' above, I thought I solved the problem. . . (The speed of course! that's why I couldn't see the breath.) . . . I tried it, yes, but I still cannot see anything from these filth-breathing invisible low-lives. In the end, I applied generous doses of Character Editing, before finally ran out of the tomb. . . without solving the puzzle, irritated to the bottom.

Oh dear my fellow adventurers of the underworld. . . Could it be the settings of my machine? or is it originally not visible in the Exile II(unlike III)? Well, may be my party is just not strong enough.

In case you have solved, do any of you know what's in there?

[ Friday, February 25, 2005 05:20: Message edited by: whitenightever ]
Apprentice
Member # 5547
Profile #8
Sry to say that I think you are probally too weak for the dungeon. . .My mage is at level 23 and my party is still to weak to take the ones behind the mayors house in formello. . .Just go somewhere else and level up a bit.

--------------------
-Ivan
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #9
There should be a setting to slow down animations, but I'm not sure where it is.

You can always indiscriminately Divine Thud areas.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Agent
Member # 366
Profile #10
Cast Major Blessing on everyone, heal yourself between rounds and walk towards them. Then batter them all senseless!

--------------------
I say never be complete. I say stop being perfect. I say let's evolve. Let the chips fall where they may.