strange building

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: strange building
Apprentice
Member # 5454
Profile #0
hey,

in E3 does ne 1 no wats in the new cotra building, that backs onto the water.

its a marone building in the north west corner and asp (friendly brigand) tells ya about it.

plz help
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
That's the Bunker. You'll be able to do something there eventually, but not until relatively late in the game.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Apprentice
Member # 5454
Profile #2
wats in the bunker and how long do i hav 2 b in the game?

can i do it with the un-registered version
Agent
Member # 366
Profile #3
Please write in proper English! You can get in with the unregistered game if you cheat a bit, but if you go the proper way then you need to get to Lorelei, which you can only do if registered.

--------------------
I say never be complete. I say stop being perfect. I say let's evolve. Let the chips fall where they may.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #4
As for what's in the Bunker, not a whole lot. You can get one of three items, all of which are really helpful only in the registered portion of the game.

—Alorael, who wouldn't say that you miss much by not entering in the unregistered version of E3. A better idea would be to register and find the way in for yourself.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #5
How do you "cheat a bit"?

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.
:ph34r:
Agent
Member # 366
Profile #6
If someone tells you who to talk to in Fort Emergence so you don't have to go to Lorelei and find out for yourself.....

Ask Captain Johnson about "Sandra"

--------------------
I say never be complete. I say stop being perfect. I say let's evolve. Let the chips fall where they may.