disease

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: disease
Apprentice
Member # 5454
Profile #0
hi all,

my guys keep gettin disease 4 sum funny reason, i was wondering if ne 1 knows how

it sez sumthing about nausea and hair falling out, im on day 120 at time of submitting this topic.

can u plz help me?
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
You're carrying a bar of uranium. Drop it.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #2
You might also be carrying the Nether Greatsword, which does the same thing. On one hand, the Nether Greatsword is the strongest greatsword in the game in terms of raw attack power. On the other hand, it's not THAT much stronger than all the others, and being diseased all the time sucks.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Infiltrator
Member # 5132
Profile Homepage #3
Nether Greatsword? Never heard of such a thing. Which Exile game is it in? Where can I find it? (I never saw it in the list of items, either in the editor, or the Exile Book of Items.)

--------------------
"Let us see what the new day brings." - Temas, Areni.

Visit my realm!

Rate My Scenarios!
Fort Emerald Robbery
The Nephils' Defense
The Final Spire
The Fifth Tower of Magi
The Portal
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #4
I believe there are gloves (Pyrrhic Gloves?) that disease you as well. I'm not sure they're in E3, though.

—Alorael, who will elaborate on Kel's suggestion by saying that unidentified bars of metal are bad.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #5
Ah. It didn't actually occur to me that the day counter implied he must be in Exile 3. The Nether Greatsword is in Exile 2. It's in the game somewhere (but I forget where), and can also be obtained via the character editor.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #6
Yea you are carrying a bar of Uranium, its my guess. Did you get it at the Cult of the Sacred Item?

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.
:ph34r:
Apprentice
Member # 5488
Profile #7
quote:
Originally written by azza123:

hi all,

my guys keep gettin disease 4 sum funny reason, i was wondering if ne 1 knows how

it sez sumthing about nausea and hair falling out, im on day 120 at time of submitting this topic.

can u plz help me?

:eek: Wow! Glad I don't get that. An item is discesing you so just drop or sell. Or you can just go on and use the editor which is boring help.

--------------------
I wonder how the people can live in some games without using the bathroom commonly or drink any water? They don't change their clothes much, even if they get wounded... Life is a mystery...