E2 Vahnatai grave controls

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: E2 Vahnatai grave controls
Infiltrator
Member # 1092
Profile Homepage #0
In a few of the Vahnatai grave thingys, there are sets of controls, and I would like a spoiler on how to use these controls.

--------------------
When you think you can't get any lower in life and hit rock bottom, God hands you a shovel.

Why should I say somthin intelligent when idiots like you make me look intelligent in the first place.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
In the Coffin Caves, the proper sequence is button, lever, wheel, lever, button, so enter BLWLB. If you're in the area in the vahnatai lands proper where you get the quest to slay hydras in exchange for a soul crystal, leave the controls alone. All you can do is poison yourself.

—Alorael, who spent an inordinate amount of time trying various combinations on the latter set of controls. If there's a way to get them not to freeze up and poison you, it's not a short enough combination to be found reasonably by systematically trying all possible combinations.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 1092
Profile Homepage #2
Thanks dude.

--------------------
When you think you can't get any lower in life and hit rock bottom, God hands you a shovel.

Why should I say somthin intelligent when idiots like you make me look intelligent in the first place.