Slime Pit - Secret Room

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Slime Pit - Secret Room
Apprentice
Member # 5012
Profile #0
I used a Orb of Sight in the Slime Pit level 2 and on the map there was a secret room. How do I get it the room?

--------------------
My username?

It's a long story.
Posts: 25 | Registered: Wednesday, September 22 2004 07:00
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
I'm not sure which room you're talking about. You probably have to use a stairway from the upper level. The only significant secret passage is the first one, in the northeast of the first room in the lower level of the Slime Pit. After that, you have to go back up to the upper level and find other stairways to come back down.

After you've killed five slime pools, you'll be able to get into yet another room, too.

EDIT: As always, my info comes from Avernum, not Exile, but it should be the same.

[ Thursday, October 28, 2004 05:58: Message edited by: Kelandon ]

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 1092
Profile Homepage #2
it could be that last spot where there's all those slime statues and those annoying mauve slimes in that tunnel,and you have to go thru a secret wall to get to the slime pool

--------------------
When you think you can't get any lower in life and hit rock bottom, God hands you a shovel.

Why should I say somthin intelligent when idiots like you make me look intelligent in the first place.
For Carnage, Apply Within
Member # 95
Profile #3
If you mean the secret room near the middle of the south edge of the map, there's a secret passage on level 1 that will take you there. Bang your head against the wall awhile and you'll find it.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: More fun than a kick in the shins!
Apprentice
Member # 5012
Profile #4
Sarachim- I think thats the one...I think...

--------------------
My username?

It's a long story.
Posts: 25 | Registered: Wednesday, September 22 2004 07:00