Where are the Dragons lairs?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Where are the Dragons lairs?
Apprentice
Member # 5012
Profile #0
I couldn't be bothered seeing if this post was done, but where are the two dragons lairs?

--------------------
My username?

It's a long story.
Posts: 25 | Registered: Wednesday, September 22 2004 07:00
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
It might help if you were more specific. Like, which Exile game you're playing (1, 2, or 3), and which two dragons (Sulfras, Athron, Khoth, Motrax, Pyrog) you were looking for.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 4256
Profile #2
Well in absence of specifics I guess that I can waste my time and put in some random info.

E1 and E2- Motrax is in the upper North East corner of Exile north of Formello, Athron is in the far west-north of the honeycomb west of Mertis, past an impassible barrier(in E1 but passable in E2) but can be reached from the river/lake south of Cotra. Koth is north of Erikas tower and east of Grah Hoths tower- can not be reached in E2 but he is accessible by river. When you are on the river flowing out of the giants lake towards Erika's tower, the river turns a corner. At this point there should be a swampy outcropping from the wall. Land on it and look for secret passages(Its not a huge stretch of wall so this should be easy). Explore around here and you will find Koth. Sulfras is in the tunnels west of Fort Remote. Go through them to the north and once you reach the northern outdoor section stay to the west while you still proceed north- you should be able to find Sulfras.

E3-
There are only 3 dragons in this one and they all live together. They live in the far north-west of Valorim in a little valley/canyon into the mountain wall, and I can't describe their location much better than that.

[ Thursday, October 28, 2004 10:55: Message edited by: m's chosen ]

--------------------
"Let's just say that if complete and utter chaos was lightning, he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper armour and shouting 'All gods are false'."
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #3
I think if you take the ferry from Shayder to Marish and go north, you'll be in the right area. In E3, I mean.

--------------------
-ben4808
Apprentice
Member # 5012
Profile #4
Oh, yeah, thanks :) .

--------------------
My username?

It's a long story.
Posts: 25 | Registered: Wednesday, September 22 2004 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 3594
Profile #5
and to think i have been using Sulfuras as my name for eveything online for the last year or so AND I SPELLED IT WRONG!!! :mad: :(
*sigh* the same thing happened with Garzhad and Motrax as well though so im used to it by now...
Infiltrator
Member # 4256
Profile #6
quote:
Oh, yeah, thanks

--------------------
"Let's just say that if complete and utter chaos was lightning, he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper armour and shouting 'All gods are false'."
Warrior
Member # 2494
Profile Homepage #7
In the mountains around their layer in E3 there should be an "S" shape of non-mountain space that you might be able to see in the automap.

[ Wednesday, December 08, 2004 16:12: Message edited by: Yapiro Man ]

--------------------
In a world of darkness, light is everywhere. You just have to look.