Crystals and mold

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Crystals and mold
Apprentice
Member # 5077
Profile #0
Hello everyone,
Just wanted to know if anyone had any input on the locations of the six crystals to repair the crystal cave, and the purplish molds coveted by the witch on the same map as Skargrath. I have found all but one in each case, and I'm getting kinda tired of searching the walls for secret passages that don't seem to want me to find them.
Thank you kindly fo any input.
For Carnage, Apply Within
Member # 95
Profile #1
It'd help if you told us where you found the ones you already have. For the mold, it's all in the same general area as the witch who gave you the qyest, and it's all outdoors. One of them is past a secret passage right next to where you met the witch, and I think that's the easy one to miss.

For the crystals, have you gotten the one in the Chasm Drake's lair, west of fort Remote? Again, that's the best-hidden one. Two more of them are outdoors on islands in the big lake south of Cotra, and I think a fourth is in the slith island fort on that same lake. I can't remember where the last two are hidden, but I think they're both relatively near the crystal cave itself.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: More fun than a kick in the shins!
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #2
There are actually 7 crystals to be found in the game, even though you only need 6. I guess Jeff messed up slightly.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
For Carnage, Apply Within
Member # 95
Profile #3
Ah, that makes sense. I remember seeing the location of one I never found in a hint file once, even though I was sure I'd found all six.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: More fun than a kick in the shins!