Exile 3 Help

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Exile 3 Help
Shock Trooper
Member # 4942
Profile #0
I have the unregistered version, (though I am considering buying the trilogy soon) and I need a place where I can make my weapons flaming. Is there such a place?

--------------------
Wham Bam Shizam
Infiltrator
Member # 4256
Profile #1
Can you get into Goldale in the unregister? I don't remember if you can get in or just see it, but if you can get in you can get a sword of flame- different than a flaming sword but- whatnot. What do you need it for?

--------------------
"Let's just say that if complete and utter chaos was lightning, he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper armour and shouting 'All gods are false'."
Shock Trooper
Member # 4942
Profile #2
Where is Goldale?
Well, I have some weapons and I would like them so I can do more damage. :)

--------------------
Wham Bam Shizam
Infiltrator
Member # 4256
Profile #3
South east part of the land- Inland from both the south and the east coast quite a bit and near the ursagi lair. Another place to get a good enchantment is also in the south east along the southern coast there is a string of towns. One of these towns has something like "shocking blade" or something- I think that its boulder but I could be quite wrong

Sorry about the vagueness of my answer but I can't put E3 on my newest comp and I don't want to boot up the other right now.

--------------------
"Let's just say that if complete and utter chaos was lightning, he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper armour and shouting 'All gods are false'."
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #4
Unless you have a lot of money, I've considered buying enchanted weapons a bit too expensive for what it's worth (but then again, I haven't played E3 all that much). If you want to get to Golddale, just go east past Krizsan and the slime pit until you hit a river. Then follow the river up north a ways until to come to a road and bridge across the bridge is Golddale. Hope that helps.

Also, I believe all the towns on the far southeast are Storm Port, Libras, and Bolton, though I don't remember any of them having enchanting shops.

--------------------
-ben4808