Who is your favorite exile?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Who is your favorite exile?
Warrior
Member # 5520
Profile #25
quote:
Originally written by Spring:

The lady in Formmello (E2) who tells you where you can find 'that fat bastard's' mushroom patch. Hmmmm.... any-one else think its a bit suspicious?
Yah, that's Rose I like, a fellow adventurer drunkard information sharer. Anyway the 'fat bastard' is a merchant alchemist in the town - name forgotten - who dominates regional supply of toadstool, but still buys those for price, and she tells you the secret patch where these are grown. Not very 'suspicious' I think :)

Edit: And as I remember the Motrax lady says something like : 'How great it would be to be remembered and remorsed by such a powerful being of wisdom . . .'. My impression was that she enjoyed Motrax's friendship as something that raised her social position, while her heart belonged, somewhat, to Ko.

[ Tuesday, March 01, 2005 19:04: Message edited by: whitenightever ]
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #26
quote:
Origianlly written by whitenightgiver:
Yah, that's Rose I like, a fellow adventurer drunkard information sharer. Anyway the 'fat bastard' is a merchant alchemist in the town - name forgotten - who dominates regional supply of toadstool, but still buys those for price, and she tells you the secret patch where these are grown. Not very 'suspicious' I think
I don't think you get my meaning
P.S: The sages name is 'Townsed'.

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.
:ph34r:
Warrior
Member # 5520
Profile #27
Oooops! Saury! ;)
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #28
No worries. Whoa. At the time of me writing this, all of the polls in The Exile Trilogy have been voted for 26 times.

--------------------
Warrior
Member # 5520
Profile #29
Same number as the other polls <Favourite Plague> & <Favourite Story>. . . Hmmm are there only 26 active users on this forum? I wonder...
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #30
Or maybe just 26 people who have seen the poll.

--------------------
Warrior
Member # 5520
Profile #31
quote:
Originally written by M's Provocation:

Ah, just as long as no one puts Linda

When I first voted for this poll and read the above message I was not aware of the discussion in the thread below.
thoroughly disgusting

Now I begin to get a glimpse on this community's feeling.

Pages