2 Final Questions (for a while)

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: 2 Final Questions (for a while)
Warrior
Member # 769
Profile #0
Ok so i know iv been a pain lately, asking loads of questions. Well tommorow i go back to work so i wont have as much time to play or to post (hooray i hear you cry)

Anyway, before i disappear for a little while i have two final questions that are really slowing me down.

1. How do i get past the second door in Erikas Tower? The first was easy and i know the password for the third, but the second is really confusing me. I found the room with the gremlins and i assume the lefthand door is the correct one, but it wont open no matter what i try. I even tried the right hand door and still got no luck.

2. How do i reach Grah-Hoths new fortress across the abyss at the end of the lake of lava? I made it all the way through the lava lakes and demon swarms only to be halted by a big hole! I found two secret passageways nearby, both containing spirits that give helpful advice and healing respectively. But i cant find anything else, despite searching the entire area.

--------------------
"It came to me. My one, my love, my one, my precious!" - Gollum, Lord of the Rings
Agent
Member # 366
Profile #1
You need to kill both the goblins and go through a secret door in the middle

--------------------
I say never be complete. I say stop being perfect. I say let's evolve. Let the chips fall where they may.
Warrior
Member # 769
Profile #2
Ok iv got through to Erika at last. Thanks lots for help on that!

Can anyone help me with the Grah-Hoth problem?

[ Sunday, July 11, 2004 09:06: Message edited by: c_man_uk ]

--------------------
"It came to me. My one, my love, my one, my precious!" - Gollum, Lord of the Rings
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #3
You need the Orb of Thralni, I think. One of the walkthroughs at the top of this forum (or the Avernum Trilogy forum, too -- the games are much the same) can tell you how to get it.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Warrior
Member # 769
Profile #4
Im sorry, but i cant find the walkthrough your referring to.

Could you tell me where to find the Orb? :(

--------------------
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #5
Ack, either my browser is misbehaving badly or Avernum Annotated Maps is down. Oh well.

I think the Orb is in the Waterfall Warrens, a screen north and then west of Sss-Thsss's castle. It's in a slightly obscure path through the warrens -- you will probably have to save and just try them all, unless someone remembers more thoroughly than I do.

The usual disclaimer applies: all this is from memory, and my information is from A1, not E1, but I think it's accurate.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Warrior
Member # 769
Profile #6
Oh for the !*@$! sake! I have to go all the way back there?

I swear this game hates me! x_x

*sighs* well at least when i get the orb, i'll hopefully be able to get access to that secret empire fort across from the chasm in the giant cave. Cause i swear nobody seems to know how to get in there. Not Khoth. Not that ghost. Not Erika and not Aydin.

Anyway, thanks for the input!

*staggers away grumbling to himself about Jeff Vogels attemps to destroy him mind through pleasurable video games*

--------------------