MAILING LIST - IMPORTANT MESSAGE!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: MAILING LIST - IMPORTANT MESSAGE!
Board Administrator
Member # 1
Profile Homepage #0
Unfortunately, a hacker has somehow stolen from our internet provider our mailing list. That hacker has created a fake E-mailing list and is using it to harass our customers. Of course, we are extremely upset about this. That someone would want to go to this sort of trouble to hurt us and our customers, frankly, boggles my mind.

We are doing everything we can to figure out where this fake E-mail list is and shut it down. In the meantime, here are some things you should know ...

First, anything sent to the fake list is sent to everyone on that fake list. That means, if you respond to any of the E-mails you get, it will be sent to anyone else on the list. DO NOT RESPOND TO ANY E-MAIL YOU GET FROM THE FAKE LIST. It will only be sent to everyone else on the list, magnifying the problem.

Second, be assured that your credit card information, names, and addresses are COMPLETELY safe. We never let anyone else have that information. The hacker only stole the E-mail list because it was on our internet service's computers. Again, your credit cards are completely safe.

Third, we are shutting down our own mailing list until further notice, and probably forever. We had thought that out internet company's mailing list system was secure. We were wrong.

Finally, we apologize abjectly for this. We don't know why some stranger decided to hurt us in this way. I do not know why someone decided to so directly affect the way I keep a roof over my family's head and food in their mouths. But they did and, in so doing, inconvenienced my customers, who I am very, very grateful to for their support.

Thank you again for supporting Spiderweb Software in the past, and rest assured we are doing everything we can to make sure this never happens again.

- Jeff Vogel
Spiderweb Software
http://www.spiderwebsoftware.com