missing item components in gf4

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: missing item components in gf4
Apprentice
Member # 13292
Profile #0
I had a great time playing GF4, but I can't make a few of the artifacts because I'm missing a couple items. The Book of Answers says that a Deep Focus Orb is needed to make both the shapemaster boots and the sunstone belt, however I only found one orb in Eliza's Bunker. Similarly, the book says that unmelting ice is needed to make both the sunstone belt and the girdle of succor but there was only one ice in the wrecked labs. Is this a bug or is it deliberate that we have to choose which item to make at the expense of the other?
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #1
It's deliberate, you have to choose which to make. It isn't a very hard decision. Take a look at the recipe thread under Strategy Central for the stats of each artifact and choose which you prefer.

--------------------
Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4