Do you think that your creations should be able to carry stuff?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Do you think that your creations should be able to carry stuff?
Guardian
Member # 5360
Profile #25
quote:
Originally written by Dikiyoba:

Originally by LakiRa@:
quote:
quote:
Originally written by Excalibur:

Oh, never mind, you're Nalyd.
........what?
Nalyd is one of those mad cultist serviles.

Well, okay, he's not. But he'd probably be pretty happy if he were. :P

Dikiyoba.

Only if they're mad necromantic cultist serviles. Tattoos rule!

--------------------
Fear us, mortals, but never envy, for though we burn with power, our fuel is our sorrows.
Apprentice
Member # 12408
Profile #26
They pretty much already can...

I mean, the original geneforge annoyed me, because I played a shaper and decided to use spells and batons over melee, only to find that my pathetically low strength meant I couldn't carry any loot at all. It got so frustrating to have to make multiple trips to carry my loot back to town, that in the end I just kinda lost heart.

But in G4, your encumberance is decided solely by the armor and gear you're wearing, and you just have inventory slots for your backpack items. I think it's a much better system, myself.

And how can you be carrying that much on your own? I mean... my girl is carrying 50+ javelins, 25+ pods and powders all sorted and seperated, various crystals, a big bag of coins, weapons and armor, and at various times, assorted furs, bolts of cloth, bars of iron, bags of grain, and other tradeable goods and loot, and you're telling me that she ISN'T making the thahd help with lugging it all around? :P

--------------------
And for a minute, I became one of those as*holes who are thankful for every moment. - A Softer World

Pages