Favorite Class

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Favorite Class
Warrior
Member # 9790
Profile #25
But at the Cairn Gates that punk shaper could shape in battle and it was easy to kill him. one snap of my Ur-drakonn's fingers(yes, i am someone who likes to mess with scripts, don't hate, just appreciate) and he's dead. i can beat him as a lifecrafter with no creations. and he can shape in battle, we should be able too to.also, osmething that bugged me was the "invincble" alwan. i had himdown to LOW heath, i was using drakons and drayks and kyassk thingies and battle beta's and reaper baton/puresteel soulblade weapon and wingbolts and eyebeasts and he did'nt die. that's just rude.
BANNED
Member # 10021
Profile #26
A Infiltrtor against a largw amount of enemies will lose but against a few uber-enemies can always win.

MASS ENERGIZE!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Theres a starman waiting in the sky
Hes told us not to blow it
Cause he knows its all worthwhile
He told me:
Let the children lose it
Let the children use it
Let all the children boogie
The game of life is hard to play
I'm gonna lose it anyway
The losing card I'll someday lay
so this is all I have to say.
Weve got five years, what a surprise
Weve got five years, stuck on my eyes
Weve got five years, my brain hurts a lot
Five years, thats all weve got
Five years
Five years
Five years
Five year
Warrior
Member # 9790
Profile #27
that does'nt have to do with anything, doesw it? and by the way your signature is very large
Warrior
Member # 9099
Profile #28
Well that weak lifecrafter went through training for years and years. I guess we did too but all of our skills were basically derived from the geneforge. And alwan doesn't die because you can only kill him at a certain point in the game, any other time destroys the plot. That coward.

Pages