MOSEH FREEZE CURSE

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: MOSEH FREEZE CURSE
Apprentice
Member # 8944
Profile #0
Hey!
I also play a shaper in G4.After getting help from Shaftoe AND Eliza, I am not able to go thru door to Mesoh's chamber.I have gone thru both bunker entrences, but when try using doors, each one opens but I loose movement controls(sounds are still on) and I must FORCE QUIT. is this some kind of MESOH CURSE?

Thank you for helping a major game virgen!
Warrior
Member # 8872
Profile #1
Fear not, it is not a curse. I know Spiderweb would never even attempt to implement a virus within their games to harm you. Did you try to enter his bunker from the inside of the bunker complex or the outside? Inside, you must click on the door. I don't think you can initially enter from the outside. If you move the cursor over the inside door, the door should highlight in the manner of an ordinary door. Click on it to enter the infamous Bunker of Moseh.

EDIT: The freeze problem could be related to having an intel mac and not using the universal application. One of the game icons has parentheses holding Universal. If you haven't already, start using that one.

[ Sunday, June 10, 2007 07:48: Message edited by: Fractal ]

--------------------
"The mouth is like the city gate. Opening it lets the soldiers of stupidity into the world."
--Shaper wisdom from G2

Porcrastinators Unite...Tomorrow!
Apprentice
Member # 8944
Profile #2
Finally figured it out-was in Millions of Colors instead of thousands. Thanx for the help! :