Shaper Camp

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Shaper Camp
Apprentice
Member # 7694
Profile #0
I am desperate to join the shapers. After all, why shouldn't rogue, unruly creations be eliminated? After a lifetime of intense training, shouldn't one have earned the right to command serviles and other mindless creatures?

When I got the tip from Miranda that I would be welcomed if I walked into the shaper camp in peace, I loaded up on food and headed south- naturally I didn't tell Greta a thing.

Here's my problem- I was killed instantly upon arriving in the shaper camp. Does anyone have any thoughts on this issue?

I feel that the excuse "you haven't done enough quests for the shapers" is lacking, since Miranda implied that the shapers are peaceful as long as one does not provoke them- meaning that I shouldn't have to do anything special to get access to the camp. The only quests I did for the rebels were the ones I had to do to get out of the fort.

Thanks for your input.

--------------------
- Tyrol is a province in Austria. And Magda is from Poland -
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #1
Throughout the game, you are considered a spy for the Shapers. As such, the large number of soldiers will not know you are indeed working for them. However, a few key people will help you.

Go into the camp just a little bit to where it says that if you go further you will be seen. Turn back and as you leave the leader of the Shaper camp will appear to speak with you.

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 6769
Profile #2
This isn't working for me! I don't get a message that I will be seen so I walk until I see the turrets and then turn around and nothing happens! If I wait for a while, a miserable blue roamer comes charging out and tries to kill me.

What's happening?

--------------------
I used to be Freya but had a sex-change operation when I changed providers and forgot my password and couldn't get back on this board as Freya!
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #3
I don't know if you're in the right section or going far enough in ... it's in the far SE of the Forsaken Lands, and what will kill you are a Battle Alpha and a Glaakh, not a roamer.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #4
F'nor...it sounds like you are at the 31st Regiment Camp in Dillame Fields? That camp is good for wiping out only, or at least sneaking in to the lower left corner for a tasty canister.

You need to go way back near the beginning where Drakefyre pointed out...the first Shaper Camp you ever encoutered.

-S-

--------------------
A4 ItemsA4 SingletonG4 ItemsG4 ForgingG4 Infiltrator NR Items The Lonely Celt
Apprentice
Member # 6769
Profile #5
You're right, I'm wrong. I'm at the 31st Regiment camp! I guess I was avoiding the Shaper Camp near the beginning because I thought I would have to fight. Now I'll have to go back and find it. I'm not used to being a double agent, although I did have some practice in G3! I'm always better at the game the second time around.

--------------------
I used to be Freya but had a sex-change operation when I changed providers and forgot my password and couldn't get back on this board as Freya!
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #6
At this point if you have not been to the camp, it's a bit too late to go back. Do the missions for Alwan here and in the region to the north and the Shapers will take you in.

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00