Major problems help needed!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Major problems help needed!
Apprentice
Member # 8677
Profile #0
Hi there.

I've stuck in mission for Shapers which is about repairing Moseh. May contain minor spoilers.

==

Firstly i play rebel a bit, so i knew a little about this mission and barrier zone. I went to Thornton to ascertain that creatures are hostile, of course they are. I remebered a path to Moseh i discovered while visiting Purity Workshop, so i walk through there. Soon i reached Moseh, i told him why i came here,thus he didn't killed me. Without choice i entered secondary bunker. After speaking with Shaftoe I killed that rogue creation, then he asked me to kill two of his independent creations above his Bunker. I tried to exit through Moseh bunker however i was put back again to Shaftoe's Bunker. Without much of a choice i go to third bunker. I completed all quest's for her, I thought by doing that i can travel safety through Barrier Zone, i was wrong... What can i do now? i probably can't sneak through, also i can't kill battle alpha's and other creations there. I'm 18 lv worrior alike character with minor magic abilities, good fighting, and average shaping. I've got ~110 HP and vlish lv 20 with ~140 HP, I'm well armored and equiped but it's nothing compare to those beasts.

Thanks for your time and help.
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #1
Welcome to the boards!

I'm not sure I can solve your problem, but here are some thoughts.

Are the above ground Barrier Zone creations actually hostile to you, or are you just attacking them for fun? If you are doing the Repair Moseh mission for the Shapers, you could have gotten an amulet that makes these creations ignore you, except for the rogues that Shaftoe wants you to kill.

If you do not have the amulet, then indeed it is probably hopeless to go above ground in the western Barrier Zones at your level. Have you talked with both Shaftoe and Eliza about your quest to help Moseh? They can both help you to save him, but I believe you only need one of them to help. If Shaftoe won't play along unless you go above to kill his rogues, then you will have to rely on Eliza. But since you say you have made her happy, why not try talking to Moseh again, about letting Eliza take over his creations for a while so that he can recover? This should do the trick, I think. Then maybe later you can pick up that Barrier Zone amulet, and do Shaftoe's rogue quests.

--------------------
We're not doing cool. We're doing pretty.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 8677
Profile #2
Thanks!

I didn't know such amulet exist, i talked too short with Duncan i thought i know mission enough detailed .

On easy difficulty i somehow manage to sneak back to Dillame! I just got amulet from Duncan!

Thanks again.
Apprentice
Member # 8677
Profile #3
Hi

I've got problems killing Shaper Monarch. Currently he run to his throne room. Monarch itself isn't that strong, however there's annoying monster spawn, and in one moment there's too much monster that i can't handle, thus i die. Any ideas how can i stop monsters from spawning? I've low Leadership so i can't myself control them, maybe there's a way to destroy his baton?
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #4
Explore more before confronting Monarch. Search his quarters while he's still standing around to the south. If your character knows about control rods, then you may be able to find something to help.

--------------------
We're not doing cool. We're doing pretty.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 8677
Profile #5
I somehow manage to kill him through it was very hard. I used Kyshakk as meatshield, while my character killed Monarch, but thanks for help!