Items sold : just an idea

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Items sold : just an idea
Warrior
Member # 6549
Profile #0
Hello,

just an idea for the next Geneforge : why the items sold, don't stay in the shop to be sold again like in many rpg games if necessary.
For example I would like to make mastershape boots but I have sold the drakon skin and it's not possible to have another one.
Are you not agree with this idea ?

[ Wednesday, February 28, 2007 00:34: Message edited by: Mimi ]
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #1
It is not possible for you to have sold the Ur-Drakon Skin, nor did you buy it. It is one of the special items for forging the Eight Artifacts. You find these items in difficult places, and there are only one or two of them each. They are meant to be very rare. The special items cannot be sold.

The Ur-Drakon Skin comes from Quessa-Uss, and you will find it there, if you take Salazaar's advice and pay final respects to the drakon you fight and slay.

You can only make the Shapemaster Boots OR the Girdle of Succor in the game, but not both, since there is only one Ur-Drakon Skin.

Choose wisely. :)

-S-

--------------------
A4 ItemsA4 SingletonG4 ItemsG4 ForgingG4 Infiltrator NR Items The Lonely Celt
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #2
In Geneforge 1 and 2, you actually could buy stuff back from shopkeepers. The tradeoff was that shopkeepers only had a limited amount of money to buy stuff off you.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Lifecrafter
Member # 7723
Profile #3
You probably just misplaced the skin. Maybe you set it down to pick up some other stuff and forgot it. It happens.
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #4
Either that or I'm thinking Mimi confused the Ur-Drakon skin for another skin, or a Drakon Scale, which she did sell.

-S-

--------------------
A4 ItemsA4 SingletonG4 ItemsG4 ForgingG4 Infiltrator NR Items The Lonely Celt