Inner Shaping Halls/Reporting

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Inner Shaping Halls/Reporting
Apprentice
Member # 8110
Profile #0
I finished the unbound-controlling task for the Drakon Warmaster of Northforge. I also checked on the Shapers hiding nearby as per the drakon's request, and I agreed to help Melinda and Alwan in their attack. But, I have no intention of actually helping the Shapers at all. I'd like to report the Shapers to the Warmaster, but apparently he's already in the Inner Shaping chamber, which I don't have access to. I've talked to Jared and a few other semi-important npc's, but they've just told me to enter the Inner Shaping Hall. :confused: How can I get into the shaping halls at this point without aiding Alwan?
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
If you didn't want to aid the Shapers in their attack, you probably shouldn't have told them you were going to aid them in their attack. Agent Miranda does warn you there's no turning back. Hope you have an earlier savefile.

You might be able to salvage the situation by just killing all the shapers while they're still in Northforge Warrens. Good luck with that, though.

[ Monday, February 19, 2007 16:40: Message edited by: Cryptozoology ]

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Apprentice
Member # 8110
Profile #2
Hmm... I will try that, thanks.