Khyryk quest

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Khyryk quest
Warrior
Member # 6934
Profile #25
quote:
Originally written by chicho1102:

quote:
Originally written by Micawber:

Yep, however you will have to be patient; you need the key from the north geneforge first.
Exactly for that Locmaar.

Well, in that case... ahem: Spoiler Alert!

Keep reading at your own peril...

It is even worse than Monarchs hidden creations. Here he's locked his experiments away that kind of got out of control and he didn't know what to do with them (apart from locking them away that is). It's a fun area but if you're careful and aware you shouldn't run into too many difficulties. If you're not careful you'll probably die a couple of times - at least I did the first couple of visits, before I decide to be more aware :rolleyes:
Warrior
Member # 6549
Profile #26
quote:

It sounds like you needed to invest more of your skill points into Intelligence.
Yes but I need mechanics, I need leaderchip, I need spellcraft... I need so many things :D The problem is that the essence is needed for spell and for creations too...

quote:
ollow him from a safe distance. Once you mention the mushrooms to him, he wanders out of his shop to check up on the location every so often.
Oh, thank you, I find them, I should know that for the next time because now there is nobody at Geneforge

Pages