Need help!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Need help!
Apprentice
Member # 8066
Profile #0
Hi , i need to know if there is some way , to re-read the text...say when you start in a new map..there is always some speech about the new area...my problem is when i say okay , or when i tal with somoene , it just go too fast and dont have time to read or to take direction . I looked around in option and changed the scrolling to slow...but nothig changed..when i have encounter..it just go too fast..and cant read it .
Any idea how to solve this problem ? :confused:
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
The messages you get while moving around and while talking to people should stay until you click one of the responses or select one by pressing a number. If you're not clicking and not pressing 1 (or something similar) and the messages still disappear very fast, something is wrong. Make sure you don't have a keyboard problem and try reinstalling.

—Alorael, who doesn't think you mean loading screens. Those go very fast but don't really have much information. They're neat, but they're not helpful.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 8066
Profile #2
Thanks i will try it...but if i remember in one of the earlier version , we could push T and then we could re-read the text right ? why did they took it off ? or is it still there but somewhere else on the keyboard ?