stranded rebels -- where are they?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: stranded rebels -- where are they?
Shock Trooper
Member # 3716
Profile #0
Hello, I got this mission from Lilly. I am loyal to the rebelion so I am definitely going to help those guys, but where are they? She said to the north across the river but I fail to understand where exactly should I go.

I did find a group of 3 starving rebels who were hiding from an Battle Alpha, I killed it and set them free, they thanked me, ran to the west but Lilly still talks about the stranded rebels. Any help? Thank you!!

PS: I tried the search button "stranded rebels" and got no topic before creating this one.

--------------------
"Inspiration comes from hard work" -Charles Baudelaire.
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #1
They're in Rocky Point. From Dillame, go west one zone (to Dillame Fields), north one zone (North Illya Woods to) and then east one zone (to arrive in Rocky Point).

Edit: If you go back to Rocky Point and you've definitely cleared the area, just try every conversational option with Lilly, including asking for the quest again (sometimes that's the only way to access the dialogue).

[ Sunday, February 11, 2007 14:43: Message edited by: Micawber ]

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Shock Trooper
Member # 3716
Profile #2
Ohh thank you! I haven't been there yet. I though it was somewhere in Dilleme and I was missing it.
Thanks again!

--------------------
"Inspiration comes from hard work" -Charles Baudelaire.