Marsh Worm Fangs

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Marsh Worm Fangs
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #0
Weirdness...I never saw this before. In the NE corner of the E. Gallery, you'll bump into a marsh worm or two, which have added (so far) two "marsh worm fangs" to my Special Items inventory, as if they were another trophy quest. Yet no one ever gives this quest, nor does the hint book refer to marsh worms or fangs at all. Has anyone actually found someone asking for marsh worm fangs, or is this an anomaly left over from some abandoned quest idea?

--------------------
A4 ItemsA4 SingletonG4 ItemsG4 ForgingG4 Infiltrator NR Items The Lonely Celt
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
Hmm. Whatever it's for, I doubt it relates to an actual quest that's in the game now. For the other quests where you have to collect items off monsters, the monsters don't start giving out items until you've actually accepted the quest. (Try it -- no matter how many you kill, you won't get a single Cauldron Dust off a Cauldron Bones until you've taken the appropriate quest.)

Best to ask Jeff about it, I suppose.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!