Lark's Scrolls Troubles (spoilers)

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Lark's Scrolls Troubles (spoilers)
Apprentice
Member # 13721
Profile #0
I'm a having a bit of trouble finishing up the Lark's scrolls quest.

I've reached Khoth's Ruins, and read the translating book -- which apparently accomplished nothing. I'd forgotten to get the copy of the scrolls (woops), so, I returned, grabbed them; yet still, nothing.

I have checked the scrolls in the house, by the way.

Is there someone along the way that I had to talk to?
Or by forgetting to grab the copy of the scroll early on have I bugged the quest?

Thanks.

--------------------
Blessed is the mind too small for doubt.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
You probably haven't bugged the quest, but you might need to deal with the earlier parts first. Lark first sends you to speak with someone else about the scroll, and that someone sends you on to Khoth's Lair. Don't go to the lair before hauling the copy of the scrolls to the other interested parties.

—Alorael, who gives you a lot of credit for remembering to check the original scrolls and not just talking to Lark. That's the most common error in the quest.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 13721
Profile #2
Ah, I feared as much. Now to figure out who that someone is...

--------------------
Apprentice
Member # 13721
Profile #3
Aha, success! A little thinking goes a long way -- forgot about some old librarians >.>

Thanks for the heads up! I was beginning to lose hope (I had talked to all the sage types already... a bit demoralizing)

--------------------