Question about bows.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Question about bows.
Warrior
Member # 6322
Profile #0
I have a 13-39 bow I believe and I've come across an 8-16 acid bow and submissive bow.. are they worth experimenting with even though they have such less damage?
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
If you have only one character, the difference in damage is so huge that you're almost certainly better off with Eliavri's Bow or the Ebony Bow, and you're probably better off with a Blessed Longbow, too. If you have more, go ahead and use the other ones. Acid is a great source of damage over time, and the Shockwave Bow is helpful for keeping that one powerful monster away.

—Alorael, who suggests damage for a good archer and effects for characters who won't get much straight damage out of the bow anyway.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Lifecrafter
Member # 7252
Profile #2
The Bow of Decay (acid bow) and the Shockwave(Submissive) Bow are better of with spell-casters..as to make them somewhat useful when they run out of SP..the Eliavri Bow's stat bonus are a better of with..again..spell-casters..the bonus to QA is pretty nice..the Ebony Bow also..has nice stat bonuses..the added resistance to Mental Magic is nice for Priests..

Bottom line:
Eliavri's Bow: For Mages or for your main bow user..
Ebony Bow: For Priests!
Heartstriker Bow: For pure pwnage..good health..and long life..put this on the main archer..

--------------------
Humans fight to enter insanity.
You ain't evil until you hear this!